Tomato purée with basil and garlic Recipe
Heat treatment time
Number of servingsseveral
- Parboil the tomatoes for just a few seconds, so you can peel them more easily. Dice finely.
- Peel and chop the onions, pour some oil into a saucepan, then add the onions. While the onions are sweating, peel and finely chop the fresh garlic (taking care to keep the stem, which we will be using later).
- When the onions have completely softened, add the garlic to the pan. Add the tomatoes when the garlic has begun to soften, then add 2 generous pinches of salt and sugar, along with the fresh garlic stalk.
- Chop the basil roughly.
- Once the tomato has cooked, remove the garlic stalk, add the basil and mix. Pepper at the end of the cooking process.
- Immediately fill the Le Parfait Familia Wiss terrines up to 2 cm from the edge. Close and immediately proceed with heat treatment for 1 hour at 100°C.