Recipe Poultry Parmentier Hash with Zucchini and Tarragon
Heat treatment time:
IngredientsNumber of persons: 4 servings
- Peel and cut the potatoes into quarters. Cut the zucchini into slices.
- Steam the potatoes, then the zucchini and finally the chicken breasts.
- In a mixing bowl, put the chicken, a little liquid cream and 10 tarragon leaves. Mix then reserve.
- Make your puree in the vegetable mill. Add milk and mix.
- Fill your terrines by starting by adding the chicken mixture then covering with the vegetable puree up to 2 cm from the edge. Close and immediately heat treat for 1 hour at 100°C.