Apricot and thyme jam Recipe
Number of servingsseverals
- Wash the fruit and fresh thyme. Stone the apricots and weigh out 1 kg.
- Add the sugar and leave to macerate with the herbs for 1/2 a day.
- Put the preparation into a casserole and bring to a boil. Cook 30 minutes from boiling point, check if ready by pouring a few drops onto a cold plate and tipping the plate. The jam should trickle slowly down it.
- Take out the thyme and mix.
- Fill the jars with the apricot jam, seal immediately and turn upside down for 1 minute, then turn them back over and leave to cool.