Personal Data Management Policy
The www.shop.leparfait.com site undertakes to comply with the Regulation (EU) General Data Protection 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended.
Definition of personal data
Personal data is any information that directly identifies a natural person: name, gender, postal address, email, telephone number or IP address.
Responsibility for the processing of data on the Site
The site manager Berlin Packaging France (hereinafter referred to as "we" in this policy), may collect and use some of your personal information when you visit its http://www.shop.leparfait.fr site (hereinafter referred to as "Website").
Source of data
The data we use is collected directly from you, via cookies or tracers when you browse the Site, or via the collection form that you fill in when creating an account or when sending a customer satisfaction questionnaire.
In accordance with the regulations on personal data, we have an obligation to ensure that the information about you is accurate and up-to-date. Therefore, the data collected on the Site may be updated and/or supplemented from more recent data that you may provide, in particular when creating or updating an account created on our Site.
Data collection :
Your personal data is collected:
- when you browse the Site through tracers or cookies
- when creating a customer account on the Site and any modification to this account,
- when sending messages or questions to customer service via online help
- when subscribing to the newsletter
The fields mentioned in the collection forms with an asterisk are mandatory
Details of the data collected :
In particular, the following Personal Data may be collected, whether you voluntarily provide it or are collected during your use of the Site :
- Data that identifies you: surname, first name, postal address, email address, telephone number, password, age and gender
- Data relating to your consents to receive commercial offers, possibly personalized
- Navigation data on the Site
You can choose not to provide certain personal data, but this choice may prevent the use of certain services offered through the Site.
In the event that you provide the personal data of a third party, you undertake to do so with the consent of the latter, and after informing him of the conditions under which his personal data are collected, used, stored, disclosed.
Why we collect your data :
- The processing of personal data generated by the deposit and reading of cookies during your navigation on the Site is used to :
- Ensure the operation of the Site
- Measure the audience of the Site and establish anonymous statistics of visits
- Ensure the interactivity of the Site with social networks on the basis of your consent, which you can withdraw at any time;
- Improve the functionality and personalization of the Site based on your consent, which you can withdraw at any time;
- The processing generated when sending messages to customer service via the online help on the Site
Access to your personal data :
The personal data collected on the Site are intended, within the limits of their attributions, to our internal services and its subcontractors.
More specifically, the recipients of your personal data are as follows:
- When you browse the Site:
- Our internal services and its possible subcontractors
- Companies operating social networks whose plug-ins appear on the Site
- When managing your account: our internal services and any subcontractors
- In the context of Customer Service and Customer complaints: Our internal services and its possible subcontractors.
Your personal data will not be the subject of any external communications other than those provided for above than to meet legal and regulatory obligations.
Data retention period
Your personal data is kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes described above:
- As part of the management of your account: 5 years from the last use of the account on the Site for customer identification data and the choices of consent or opposition expressed
- As part of the newsletter subscription: Until the termination by the customer
- As part of Customer Service and Customer complaints: 2 years after the last contact of the customer in case of message on the online help form of the Site
Exercising your rights over your personal data :
In accordance with the regulations in force, you have rights (access, rectification, erasure, opposition, limitation, portability, definition of guidelines for the storage, erasure and communication of your personal data after death) on personal data concerning you. For more information, you can visit the website of the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés.
These rights can be directly exercised either by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The rights previously granted to you expire upon your death. You have the right to set guidelines for the storage, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death.
When your personal data is processed with your consent, you may, at any time, revoke it. However, you are informed that the processing carried out prior to this revocation will remain valid.
We pay the utmost attention to the protection of personal data. Nevertheless, if you consider that their processing infringes your rights or that your request has not been met, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés (CNIL) - 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.
Cookie management :
We invite you to refer to the Cookie Charter accessible at the bottom of the site.