Recipe Vanilla rhubarb jam
IngredientsNumber of persons: Several
1. Wash, peel and cut the rhubarb into pieces. Place these in a container.
2. Add the vanilla and the sugar and let it macerate for half a day.
3. Pour your preparation into a saucepan and bring it to boil. Let it cook for 30 minutes. Check that it is cooked by pouring a drop on to a plate. The jam should flow slowly.
4. Remove the vanilla pod and mix well.
5. Immediately put the mixture into the sterilized jars, then close them and turn them upside down.