Recipe Ratatouille with coriander seeds
IngredientsNumber of persons: Several
1. In a large saucepan, add 1/2 glass of olive oil. Then cut the garlic and put them in the pan.
2. Cut the eggplants lengthwise then into small pieces to obtain one centimeter cubes. Add the eggplants to the pan. And add fine salt.
3. In another pan, put a little olive oil and the yellow peppers cut into strips. Once cooked, add to the pan with the eggplants then stir everything. Add the coriander seeds and stir again then 1/2 glass of olive oil in the pan and stir everything.
4. Add the zucchini cut into 1cm cubes as well as the 2 sprigs of thyme, add the tomatoes cut into 1cm cubes, add coarse salt and stir. Leave to simmer for a few minutes.
5. Fill the jars with the hot preparation to within 2cm of the rim, close and immediately heat treat for 1h30 at 100°C.