Recipe Country pâté with turmeric
IngredientsNumber of persons: Several
- The day before, cut the pork liver into strips and marinate in the Cognac.
- Cut the pork belly and neck into strips and put them through the mincer with the liver, using the medium grid on the machine.
- Place the minced meat (belly, neck and liver) in a large bowl, then add the eggs, milk, spices and turmeric. Season with salt and pepper and mix well with your hands.
- Leave to stand in a cool place for one to two hours.
- Mix well again and add the mixture to the Le Parfait Super or Le Parfait Familia Wiss Terrines, then heat during 3 hours at 100°C.
Thanks to Piqthiu for his recipe!