Recipe Natural artichoke bases
Heat treatment time:
IngredientsNumber of persons: Several
- Choose very firm artichokes of the same size.
- Wash them and cut the tails at the base.
- Blanch them for 10 minutes in boiling salted water at 10 g/litre, added with vinegar or lemon juice, then cool them immediately in cold water by stripping them of the leaves and removing the hay.
- Place the artichoke bases in the Le Parfait Super jars, avoiding stacking them on top of each other. Cover with boiling salted brine at 15 g/liter with vinegar or lemon juice added to within 2 cm of the edge.
- For perfect preservation of the artichokes, close and immediately heat treat for 1 hour 45 minutes at 100°C for a 1 liter jar, and 1 hour 30 minutes at 100°C for a 1/2 liter jar.