Recipe Liver mousse with Pineau des Charentes
IngredientsNumber of persons: Several
- The day before, marinate the chicken livers in the Cognac. If using pork livers, cut into strips before marinating.
- Cut the bacon into strips and chop them with the livers using the finest grate possible.
- Place the chopped bacon and livers in a large bowl, then add the Pineau des Charentes, eggs, milk, cornflour and spices. Season with salt and pepper and mix well with your hands.
- To finish your foie gras mousse, process the mixture in a food processor until you obtain a fine, creamy mousse.
- Fill the Le Parfait Super or Le Parfait Familia Wiss terrines to within 2 cm of the rim, then heat for 3 hours at 100°C.
Thanks toPiqthiu for his recipe!