Recipe Mango/pineapple jam
IngredientsNumber of persons: Several
- Peel and chop the mangoes and pineapple.
- Weigh the flesh of the exotic fruits and add the same amount of sugar.
- Cook with a few drops of vanilla over a high heat until the right consistency is reached.
- Check for doneness by performing the jam test. Pour a few drops onto a cold plate, then tilt the plate. The jam should run gently.
- To can the fruit, pour the mixture immediately into the Le Parfait jam jars, close with the lids and turn them upside down.
Don't forget to prepare labels to identify your jars and to date the recipe.