Recipe Greengages (Plums) With Eau-de-vie
IngredientsNumber of persons: 4-6 servings
- Choose ripe and perfectly healthy plums. Rinse them, wipe them and then pierce them with a large needle.
- In a jam pan, boil 50cl of water with 250g of sugar.
- Boil for 2 minutes, then soak the plums for a short time so that they are coated with a layer of syrup. Use a skimmer to transfer them into the Le Parfait Super Jars.
- Leave to cool, then cover the plums with 45% fruit eau-de-vie and close. The fruit must always be completely covered.
- Top up your plum preserves as the plums absorb the alcoholic liquid.
- Store your plums in homemade jars in a dry, cool place, away from light and wait two months before consuming the plums in eau-de-vie.
ALCOHOL ABUSE IS DANGEROUS TO HEALTH. TO BE CONSUMED IN MODERATION.