Recipe Country terrine with dried fruit
IngredientsNumber of persons: 6
- Peel the garlic, halve and degerm it and blanch it 3 times.
- Chop the meat, herbs, garlic and onion alternately until smooth. Then combine the minced meat and all the other ingredients in a bowl. Using your little hands (gloved, of course!), mix everything together carefully. Lightly toast the dried fruit, which will make it even better...
- Leave to rest for a moment, then press the mixture firmly into the bottom of the jars to within 2 cm of the rim.
- Cut a small piece of cheesecloth larger than the diameter of your jar and place it on the terrine, tucking it between the jar and the meat with the back of a spoon.
- Close the jars and place them in the steriliser; they must be submerged. Heat immediately for 3h30 at 100°C.
Serve this terrine with a small salad and shavings of Parmesan cheese, garnished with a slice of farmhouse bread and pickles.
Chef Pierre Petit's original recipe for Le Parfait.
Pierre Petit, restaurant Les Affranchis
5, rue Henri Monnier, Paris 9e
Closed Sunday and Monday
M°: St Georges