Pumpkin & lemongrass soup Recipe
Heat treatment time
Number of servings4 servings
Le Parfait Super Jars 0.75L
- Peel and deseed the pumpkin and cut into small chunks.
- Tie the lemongrass sticks with cook's string so you have 4 small bundles.
- Peel and slice the shallots, garlic and ginger and fry in oil in a large pan. Cook for 2 minutes on a medium heat, without allowing to brown.
- Add the pumpkin, coconut milk, water and salt and bring to the boil.
- Add the lemongrass and cook for 40 minutes on a low heat with the lid on. Stir occasionally.
- Remove (but keep) the lemongrass, add the chopped coriander and stir into the soup.
- Pour the soup into clean jars, add one lemongrass parcel into each jar.
- Sterilise for 30 minutes.
Add more freshly chopped coriander, spring onion and crushed roasted pinenuts