Melon and raspberry jam Recipe
Number of servingsSeveral
- Remove the zest from one lemon. Slice the zest into fine strips, blanch and allow to cool. Squeeze the lemon and set aside its juice. Cut the melon into slices after removing its seeds.
- In a jam pot, bring 150 ml of water to a boil, adding the sugar, lemon zest and lemon peel.
- Add the melon. Cook for 30 minutes on a low flame, mixing frequently.
- Add the raspberries. Continue cooking for 15-20 minutes.
- Check that the mixture is cooked: pour a few drops on a cold plate; the jam should stop running almost immediately.
- Skim off the foam (if necessary) and immediately pour into the jam jars. Close them and turn them upside down for 1 minute, then turn right side up and allow to cool.