Recipe Watercress soup
IngredientsNumber of persons: 4
- Begin by peeling and smashing the garlic. Peel and slice the onions, then peel the potatoes and cut into cubes.
- In a stockpot, sweat the onions and garlic in a bit of olive oil, then pour in the white wine and bring to a boil.
- Add the potatoes, then pour in water to cover. Let the soup simmer for 20 minutes, then add the edible leaves of watercress and tarragon. Use a hand blender to blend thoroughly.
- Bring back to a boil, then remove from heat and fill the Le Parfait Super jars up to 2 cm from the rim.
- Close the jars and immediately sterilise for 45 minutes at 100°C. Your watercress soup is ready!
When serving, add a dab of sour cream.