Heat treatment time:
IngredientsNumber of persons: 6 servings
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan, add the onions and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients, cover and simmer gently for ½ hour.
- Transfer to a blender and blitz until smooth. Pass through a sieve if necessary.
- Simmer again for 45 minutes over gentle heat until the sauce reduces and thickens.
- Meanwhile, wash the jars with very hot water, allow to air dry and boil the rubber o-rings.
- Fill the Le Parfait Super Terrines to 2 cm below the brim. Seal tightly and proceed immediately to the heat treatment, 45 min at 100°C.