Recipe Summer vegetable terrine with truffle oil
Heat treatment time:
IngredientsNumber of persons: 6
- Start by preparing the eggplants. Wash them, remove their heads and cut them lengthwise.
- Take a dish suitable for the oven, cover the bottom with truffle oil, place the eggplants there, add salt and pepper. Then make small incisions to add a little garlic. Also add a few cloves of garlic all around the eggplants so that they can soften.
- Place your dish in the oven for 45 to 60 minutes thermostat 6.
- Meanwhile, prepare the peppers. Cut them in half and remove the flesh and seeds.
- Proceed as for the eggplants, take a dish suitable for the oven and cover the bottom with truffle oil.
- Place the peppers, skin side up and put your dish in the oven for 30 minutes, thermostat 6.
- Then chop the onions and place them in a dish (salad bowl type), incorporate the flesh of the eggplants which you will remove with a teaspoon, but without the skin.
- Once the peppers are roasted, you can prepare them to add them to the rest. Remove the skin, cut them into small squares and add them to your preparation.
- Prepare your jars, wash them in hot soapy water and then let them air dry.
- Then fill your jars with your vegetable preparation up to 2 cm from the edge and proceed to the heat treatment for 1h30 at 100°C.