Recipe Strawberry jam with candied lemons
IngredientsNumber of persons: Several
- Make a syrup with the water and the lemon peel cut into very small cubes.
- Hull and cut the strawberries into eighths.
- Sprinkle the fruit with lemon juice.
- Once the sugar has completely melted and the syrup has formed, add the fruit.
- Let the fruits cook for at least 30 minutes, stirring regularly, then remove them with a skimmer to fill the pots 2/3 full.
- Let the syrup thicken for about 20 more minutes.
- Check the cooking by pouring a few drops onto a cold plate then tilt the plate. The jam should flow slowly.
- Cover the fruit in each jar, close them and turn them over.