Recipe Small tricolour pot
IngredientsNumber of persons: For 4 small Le Parfait Super 125 terrines
- Wash and peel the carrots and golden turnips. Cut the cabbage into florets and wash. Soak for 5 minutes in a bath of water and white vinegar.
- Using a slicer, cut the carrots into thin, even slices. Cook the vegetables separately in a pan of lightly salted boiling water. They will cook for around 15 minutes. Use the tip of a knife to check that the vegetables are cooked, as soon as the tip sinks in easily.
- At the end of cooking, remove the vegetables into a colander and refresh under cold water to stop the cooking process. Repeat the operation as many times as there are varieties of vegetables.
- Puree the vegetables using a purée press, then pass through a sieve to obtain a smooth texture. Add the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place a layer of golden turnip purée, a layer of romanesco purée and a layer of purple carrot purée in a Le Parfait terrine. Close the Le Parfait Super 125 terrines and heat immediately for 30 minutes at 100°C.
If you want your baby to enjoy a jar, open the jar and heat it up in the microwave.