Recipe Pickles in vinegar
30 min + 24h of maceration
IngredientsNumber of persons: Several people
- For this gherkin preparation, choose small, healthy, freshly-picked gherkins. Cut them and remove the fuzz that covers them without peeling them, using a rough cloth for example.
- Cook for 24 hours in 250g of coarse salt.
- Discard the water from the gherkins and drain.
- Re-macerate for 5 minutes in a solution of cold water with a few spoonfuls of vinegar, then drain.
- Place the gherkins in the Le Parfait jars, spooning over the peeled spring onions and herbs.
- Cover with vinegar, close your gherkin jar, keep in a cool place and wait one month before serving the gherkins in vinegar.