Recipe Pickles in a jar
IngredientsNumber of persons: Several
- Boil 2 liters of water with the gray salt, then allow to cool to room temperature.
- Wash, peel and chop the vegetables according to your desire. Leave the skin of the cucumber but make sure to remove the seeds judged to be indigestible.
- Once the vegetables are ready, keep them immersed in the cooled brine for 2 hours at room temperature.
- Drain the vegetables, put them in jars and cover them with the vinegar /spice mixture.
- Close the jars and allow to steep at least 45 days before serving as an appetizer with fresh goat cheese or as a main course, ideal with a terrine of champagne!