Recipe Pear jam with chili
10 min + 40 min de cuisson
IngredientsNumber of persons: Several
- Peel the pears, remove the core and slice them. Collect the lemon juice.
- Mix the pears, sugar, lemon and apple juice and chili pepper in a cooking container.
- Bring to the boil and cook for 40 minutes, removing the pepper halfway through cooking.
- Check the cooking by pouring a few drops onto a cold plate then tilting the plate. The jam should flow slowly.
- skim then immediately place them in jars, close them and turn them over for 1 minute, then put them back upright to let them cool.