Recipe Oil-dried tomatoes
IngredientsNumber of persons: 6 servings
- Preheat your oven to 100°C.
- Peel the tomatoes; the easiest way to do this is to boil them briefly. Cut them into 4 and seed them. Mince the garlic clove.
- Cover the oven tray with foil and aluminum foil. Spread a teaspoon of salt, half the sugar, then the aromatic herbs and garlic.
- Arrange the tomato quarters side by side on the plate and sprinkle them with the remaining salt, sugar and pepper. Bake for 3 hours.
- Let cool. Place the tomatoes with herbs and garlic in the jars. Squeeze to remove the air and start preserving these dried tomatoes in oil by covering them with olive oil.
- Close these cans of tomatoes and store in a cool place or in the fridge. Consume within 2 months!