Recipe Lamb Curry
Heat treatment time:
IngredientsNumber of persons: 4 to 6
- Cut the lamb shoulder into cubes of about 2 cm, put in a bowl with the curry powder and season with salt and pepper. Chop the onions, peel the garlic cloves and cut the apple and tomato into cubes.
- In a casserole dish or heavy based pan, brown the lamb in a drop of olive oil for 5 minutes over a high heat. Add the onion, garlic, 2 tablespoons of tomato concentrate and cook for 5 minutes over a high heat. Finally, add the apple, sultanas, tomato, bouquet garni and beef stock. Cook over a high heat until boiling then simmer for 50 minutes over a medium heat.
- Take the lamb of the heat and put it into the Le Parfait Jars.
- Take out the bouquet garni and blend the sauce. Pour the sauce into the Le Parfait jars up to 2 cm from the brim. Seal tightly.
- Proceed immediately to the heat treatment, for 1h30 at 100°C.