Recipe Ginger beef
Heat treatment time:
IngredientsNumber of persons: 6 servings
- Cut the meat into ½ inch cubes. Take the skin off the ginger and chop it into small pieces.
- Boil some water in a large pot. Place the cubes of beef in the boiling water and leave them for 2 minutes. Rinse the meat under running water using a strainer and put aside for the water to drain.
- Place the ginger in a pot. Add the sugar, salt, soya sauce and muscatel and mix them together. Heat the pot on high and bring to a boil.
- Add the meat to the pot, cover and lower the heat. Let simmer 1 hour on low heat, stirring regularly. Add a little water if necessary.
- Fill your Le Parfait Super or Le Parfait Familia Wiss jars, up to 2 cm from the top, seal and proceed immediately to the heat treatment for 1½ hour at 100°C.