Recipe Duck rilettes
Heat treatment time:
IngredientsNumber of persons: 6
- Start this duck recipe by cutting the duck lean into thin strips.
- Break the pans into pieces, removing as much fat as possible.
- Start cooking in a casserole dish and cook at low temperature with a little water, melt the pan then add the duck lean, herbs, salt and pepper. Leave to cook for 4 to 5 hours, stirring often. The fibers must separate from each other.
- Remove thyme, bay leaf and cloves from this homemade terrine.
- crush the mixture to obtain a homogeneous paste and fill your Le Parfait Super or Le Parfait Familia Wiss terrines to within 2 cm of the rim. Close and immediately proceed to the heat treatment for 1h30 at 100°C.