Recipe Cranberry mincemeat for delicious mince pies
- Mix all the ingredients together with half of the Armagnac and leave to stand overnight in a bowl with a cover or with a cling film.
- Wash and boiling-water process your jam jars and lids and allow them to air dry.
- Stir the mixture, pour it in the jam jar and cover with a foil.
- Cook in the oven for 1hour at 120 degrees Celcius / 248 Fahrenheit.
- Remove carefully from the oven. Remove the foil. Pour the rest of the brandy on top of the mixture and seal immediately with the jam lid.