Recipe Courgette soup with Gruyère cream
IngredientsNumber of persons: For 4-6 terrines Le Parfait Super 125
- Wash the courgettes, peel them, leaving a little skin on, and quarter them.
- Rinse the spinach. Heat 60 cl of water in a saucepan. When the water is boiling, add the courgettes, tarragon and spinach.
- Add a little salt as soon as it comes back to the boil and leave to cook for around 20 minutes.
- Add the Gruyère cream and blend the mixture using a hand blender or blender, then check the seasoning.
- Immediately fill the Le Parfait Super 125 terrines to within 2 cm of the rim, then heat for 1 hour at 100°C.
A recipe created by the blogger Papa en Cuisine for Le Parfait, during a special baby "canning" workshop.
You can find all Papa en Cuisine's recipes on his website: http://papaencuisine.com