Recipe Cherry-Mint Jam
IngredientsNumber of persons: Several
- Cook the cherries and mint leaves or mint tea bags with 1 or 2 glasses of water for about 30 minutes, until the cherries are tender.
- Add the sugar, stir well and bring to a rolling boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat.
- Check the set by pouring a few drops onto a cold plate and tilting the plate. The jam should flow slowly.
- Immediately pour jam into Le Parfait Jam Jars, including a mint leaf in each jar.
- Seal tightly and turn the jars upside down.