Recipe Canned coconut ginger cauliflower soup
IngredientsNumber of persons: Several
- Rinse the cauliflower, drain and separate into small florets.
- Place it in a pot and barely cover with water. Pour in the coconut milk, add the crumbled vegetable stock cube, cumin and coriander, salt and pepper.
- Peel the garlic and ginger and pass them through a garlic press over the pot. Bring to the boil and simmer for about 15 minutes, until the cauliflower is very tender.
- Mix everything with a hand blender, directly in the pot. Add water if you want a thinner soup.
- Immediately fill the Le Parfait Super jars with the soup to within 2 cm of the rim, close and immediately heat treat for 2 hours at 100°C.