Recipe Canned beef stew
40 min + 2 hours of marinade
Heat treatment time:
IngredientsNumber of persons: 4 servings
- Clean, peel then cut the carrots and celery into small cubes. Then peel the garlic cloves and peel the onions.
- Put everything gradually into a casserole dish, add the beef, wine, cloves, then a tablespoon of olive oil and the bouquet garni. Salt and pepper. Close and reserve in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, brown the porcini mushrooms (or dehydrate them in lukewarm water if you don't have fresh ones). Peel the tomatoes and chop the pulp. Then prepare the beef broth if you make it yourself.
- Recover the casserole and pour in the tomatoes, olives, bacon, orange zest, porcini mushrooms and beef broth. Close and cook for 2 hours over low heat.
- Distribute the preparation in the Le Parfait Super or Le Parfait Familia Wiss terrines up to 2cm from the edge. Close and immediately heat treat for 2 hours at 100°C.