This policy explains how O-I Sales ( hereinafter referred to as “we” in this policy), may collect and use some of your personal information when viewing its site http://www.leparfait.com/ (hereinafter re-ferred to as the “Website”).
1. What information do we collect on our Website?
We collect information about you when you use any of our Website features based on a personalised response, or when you ask that we respond to any of your queries or submit a comment. The information thus collected is limited to the data strictly necessary to enable us to provide you with the particular service you have requested. Under no circumstances do we collect sensitive information such as that regarding your political or religious beliefs, ethnic belonging, sexual orientation, health or other sensitive information.
2. How do we use this information?
Unless required by law, we only use the personal information that you provide to us for the purpose of providing you with the precise information or the specific service that you have requested. For example, if you sign up for our newsletter, we will only use your email address to respond to your request. Without your explicit consent, we will not use your contact details for any other purpose.
3. How is your personal information stored?
We undertake to keep your personal information in a safe place without exceeding the time required and to keep it confidential at all times. We may sometimes ask other members of our group, or third-party service providers, to assist us in managing our information technology systems. Some of these systems may be hosted outside of France. We will only pass on your information to such third-party or foreign service providers once we have obtained assurance that adequate levels of protection are in place and are capable of protecting the integrity and security of all information processed and that the applicable privacy and personal data protection law is duly respected.
4. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small information files that are installed on your computer or device when you visit our Website.
5. Purpose of cookies
- Memorize your login information.
- Identify your when you log into our Website
- Collect anonymous information that can help us send you ads tailored to your areas of inter-est.
- Memorize your browsing preferences such as your language, font size, page layout, or pre-ferred colours. All of this is done so that you can browse our website more quickly and easi-ly.
- Collect analytical information to produce visitor statistics by counting the number of visitors to our website and identifying the pages of our Website that you visit most often. We use the analysis data we collect for marketing and resource planning purposes.
- Determine if our customers and visitors can easily adapt to any changes we may make to our Website.
7. Management of cookies
The menu in most browsers contains options for managing your cookies by regulating or configur-ing your cookie settings. Usually, the browser can:
- Display your cookies;
- Authorise cookies;
- Disable all cookies, or only specific cookies;
- Disable all cookies when you close your browser;
- Block cookies;
- Be informed when you receive a cookie.
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time by updating this page. We recommend that you check this page regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. This policy was last up-dated on 25/05/2018.