1 hour 15 minutes
Number of servings6 servings
Le Parfait Terrines Super or Familia Wiss 1000
- Wash the aubergines (remove the seeds if they are particularly large). Cut the peppers in half and remove the seeds and pith.
- Peel the courgettes, onions, garlic and tomatoes. Deseed the tomatoes.
- Dice the vegetables into the size of your choice.
- In a large saucepan, brown the onions in a little oil, then add the aubergines and cook 10 minutes.
- Add the peppers, cook for 10 minutes, then finally add the garlic, courgettes and tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper and gently simmer for 50 minutes without a lid.
- Immediately fill the Terrines or Familia Wiss jars with the ratatouille up to 2 cm from the brim. The ratatouille must be as hot as possible. Cover the vegetables with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Seal tightly and proceed immediately to the heat treatment, 1 hour 15 minutes at 100°C.