Zucchini and minced chicken puree Recipe
Number of servings6 small Terrines Le Parfait Super 125
This recipe is recommended for your child as early as 12 months.
- Rinse the zucchini in a cold water basin with a dash of white vinegar then cut the vegetables into small cubes.
- In a saucepan of boiling water, add a little salt and put the zucchini cubes in for about 5 minutes. At the end of cooking, reserve the cooking water and cool the zucchini in a colander using cold water.
- Mash the zucchini and pass through a sieve. Set aside in a cool place.
- Put the olive oil in a frying pan, then brown the chicken breasts. Add the thyme and cover with the cooking water of the zucchini. Leave the chicken breast to cook until the center is done and then drain and mix them finely.
- In a Le Perfect Super 125 Terrine, layer the zucchini and farm chicken breast purées. Close the Perfect Super 125 Terrine and immediately proceed to the heat treatment for 45 minutes at 100 ° C.
To make a baby jar, open the jar and have it warmed up in a double boiler. Check the temperature of the spoon before giving it to the child.