Wild mushrooms in oil Recipe
Heat treatment time
Number of servingsseveral
- Clean the mushrooms by dipping them rapidly in successive water baths (be careful not to let them soak!). Cut the porcini mushrooms and hedgehog mushrooms into large pieces.
- Heat the sunflower or grape seed oil in a saucepan over high heat, then cook each variety of mushroom separately. Add salt and thyme during cooking.
- Stir the mushrooms regularly. Lower the intensity of the heat if necessary.
- Once cooked, combine and mix the mushrooms, then fill the jars. Crush the garlic cloves with the back of a knife and add them.
- Fill the jars with olive oil and sterilise immediately for 90 minutes at 100°C.