Wild garlic pesto Recipe
Number of servingsSeveral
2 Le Parfait Super Terrines
- Pick the wild garlic leaf by leaf and remove only what is needed.
- Quickly wash the leaves and spin them in a salad spinner.
- Roast the pine nuts and almonds in a dry pan.
- Cut the leaves and place them in the blender with the pine nuts, almonds, salt, and olive oil. Add the parmesan cheese.
- Blend to the desired consistency. Fill the terrines up to 2cm from the rim.
The pesto will keep for several months.
Recipe by Paule Masson for Le Parfait.