White grape and vanilla jam Recipe
Number of servingsSeveral
- Squeeze fresh white grapes to obtain 1.2 litres of juice, then dissolve the vanilla extract in the juice.
- Add the gelling sugar and mix well.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes, stirring non-stop.
- Check that the mixture is cooked by pouring a few drops on a cold plate, then tip the plate. The jam should run gently.
- Skim off the foam, then immediately pour into the jam jars. Close them and turn them upside down for 1 minute, then turn right side up and allow to cool.