Vanilla Rose Syrup Recipe
Number of servingsn/a
Le Parfait 2L Screw-top Jars
- In a bowl, muddle the rose petals and rosewater into a paste.
- Take the 2 vanilla pods and split them down the middle.
- In 2L Le Parfait jar, mix 3 cups of sugar with 3 cups of hot water and stir.
- Just as the sugar has almost fully dissolved, add the vanilla pods and rose paste and continue to stir.
- Seal the jar and let it sit for 1-2 days.
- Strain the syrup and store in a clean Le Parfait jar.
Devised by B.Y.O.C. bar