Strawberry, Blueberry and Honey Jam Recipe
about 6 months
Number of servings6 servings
Le Parfait Jam Jars
- De- hull the strawberries and put aside a few. Place the rest in a saucepan with the grated apple, blueberries and lemon juice, and heat until they soften, About 15 minutes.
- Add the honey and bring to a fast boil, stirring all the time, and squashing the strawberries against the side of the pan. When they are all squashed, add the whole strawberries.
- When the bubbles begin to slow down, test to see if the jam has set. Keep testing every few minutes by placing a teaspoon of jam on a cold saucer and placing it in the fridge to cool down. Then scrape a finger through the jam. If it wrinkles it is ready.
- When the jam is ready leave to cool for 10 minutes, scrape off the scum and place in warm sterilised jars.
- Seal tightly and turn the jars upside down.
Keep the jam in the fridge. It will last for a few months.
Recipe by Made in Hackney for Le Parfait