Salmon rillets Recipe
Number of servings4 servings
Le Parfait Super Terrines or Familia Wiss 200 or 350
- Add the carrot, chopped onion, clove, thyme, to boiling water and cook for about 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Wash and gut the salmon or ask your fish monger to do so, remove the head and tail. Reduce the heat and cook the salmon in the stock.
- Cook in simmering water for 15 minutes. If using salmon fillets, 7 minutes should be enough.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool. Meanwhile, cut the smoked salmon into 2-3 mm cubes. When the stock has cooled down, drain and take the salmon flesh out.
- Crush the flesh with a fork into a bowl, incorporating slowly the butter, egg yolks and smoked salmon dice cubes.
- Fill the Le Parfait Super Terrines or Le Parfait Familia Wiss Terrines up to 2 cm from the brim. Seal tightly and proceed immediately to the heat treatment for 1 hour at 100°C.