Ratatouille with coriander seeds Recipe
Heat treatment time
- 2 aubergines
- 4 tomatoes
- 4 courgettes
- 2 yellow peppers (or any other colour)
- 3 peeled cloves garlic
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 1 glass olive oil
- 1 pinch coriander seeds
- Salt, pepper
Number of servingsSeveral
- Pour ½ glass of olive oil in a large saucepan. Then chop the garlic and put it in the pan.
- Cut the aubergines lengthways into small pieces to obtain one-centimetre cubes. Put the aubergines into the pan. And add some fine salt.
- Pour a little olive oil into another pan and add the yellow peppers cut into strips. Once cooked, add the aubergines to the pan and stir. Add the coriander seeds and stir again, then ½ glass of olive oil in the pan and stir.
- Add the courgettes cut into one-centimetre cubes, the 2 sprigs of thyme, the tomatoes cut into one centimetre cubes and some coarse salt and stir. Leave to infuse for a few minutes.
- Fill the jars up to 2cm from the rim with the warm preparation, close then immediately proceed with the heat treatment at 100 °C for 2 hours.