Pumpkin jam Recipe
Number of servingsseveral
- The previous day, peel, deseed and chop the pumpkin into small chunks.
- Macerate the pumpkin flesh with sugar in a bowl for 24 hours.
- The next day, cook this pumpkin with the lemon juice and ginger over medium heat to obtain the required consistency.
- Check that it is cooked by doing the jam test. Pour a few drops onto a chilled plate then tip the plate. The jam should feel gel-like.
- Immediately pour the pumpkin jam into jars, close them using the caps, then immediately turn them upside down for 1 minute, before putting them right side up again to cool.