Preserved Whole Carrots Recipe
Number of servingsn/a
2 Le Parfait Super Jars 1L
- To preserve jars of carrots, you must use perfectly fresh, new carrots.
- Wash the carrots with water, then with brine (10 g of salt per litre).
- Blanche the carrots in boiling water for up to 6 minutes for small ones, and up to 10 minutes for large.
- Place the carrots in Le Parfait Super jars and cover with boiling brine (20 g salt/ litre) leaving 2 cm from the edge of the jar.
- Close your canned carrots and proceed immediately to the heat treatment (sterilization) process for vegetables for 40 minutes at 100 ° C.