Potato and Jerusalem artichoke light Gratin Dauphinois Recipe
Heat treatment time
Number of servings1
1 Le Parfait Super Terrine 350
- Peel and cut the potatoes and artichokes into thin strips.
- In a bowl, add the flour then thin down gradually with the milk, mixing well. Add salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Place the strips in the terrines, pressing them down, up to 2cm from the rim.
- Cover with the milk/flour mixture up to 2cm.
- Close the terrines with their seals and carry out the heat treatment for 2 hours at 100°C.
Recipe by Appetia for Le Parfait.