Pickles with coriander seeds and tarragon Recipe
Number of servingsSeveral
- Put the whole gherkins in a dish. Add coarse salt on top and mix together.
- Adjust the seasoning time to the size of the zucchini or gherkins, one hour for large pieces to 10 minutes for smaller ones.
- Rinse the gherkins with water to the height of the dish, then transfer them to the jar.
- Add the coriander seeds, tarragon branches, a tablespoon of honey and the cider vinegar.
- Close the jar and wait between 1 week and 2 months before consuming. Advise this jar in the refrigerator.