Pickled Green Beans Recipe
about 30 mn
Number of servings2 to 4 servings
2 Le Parfait Super 1L Jars
- Use freshly picked tender green beans.
- Top and tail the beans and remove the string from the side of the bean. Blanch them in boiling water for 5 minutes, then rinse in cold running water. Pay attention during the blanching and refreshing, else the beans may become bitter and sour.
- Drain the beans and arrange them vertically in the jars.
- Fill the jars with boiling salted water (about 20 g of salt per litre) up to 2 cm from the brim.
- Seal tightly and proceed immediately to the heat treatment, 1h15 at 100°C.