Pickled cucumbers Recipe
Heat treatment time
Number of servings4 servings
Le Parfait Super Jars
- Clean and wash the cucumbers, then cut off both ends.
- Gently prick the cucumbers with a fork, sprinkle with salt and set aside for a few hours.
- Rinse the cucumbers and leave them to soak in water for several hours, or overnight.
- Place the cucumbers and herbs inside the jars, and fill with salted boiling water (50g of salt per litre).
- Seal tightly and proceed immediately to the heat treatment, 30 minutes at 100°C.