Peach and Apricot Compote Recipe
Heat treatment time
100 g brown sugar
Optional: cinnamon stick, star anise, vanilla pod…
Number of servings4
- Peel the peaches and cut into quarters.
- Rinse and cut the apricots into quarters.
- In a pan, put the fruits, sugar, a few tablespoons of water and some spices if you wish.
- Cook over medium heat for about 10 min. Stop the heat when you have a smooth texture.
- Ladle into the Le Parfait Jars and proceed immediately to the heat treatment, 40 minutes at 100°C.