Passionfruit Curd Recipe
Number of servingsn/a
Le Parfait Jam Jars
- Cut the passionfruit in half and scrape the seeds and pulp out into a bowl. Discard the shells.
- Rub the pulp through a sieve and discard all but 1 tablespoon of the seeds. Keep these aside.
- Whisk the weighed eggs lightly until smooth, and sieve them into your pan.
- Chop the butter into 1cm cubes and put into the pan. Add the sugar, lemon juice and the sieved passionfruit pulp.
- Put some clean jam jars and lids on a baking tray and then into the oven preheated to 100