Paris mushroom and morel duo Recipe
Heat treatment time
Number of servings6 to 8
- Clean, wash and remove the stems from the Paris mushrooms, then cut into pieces.
- Cook for 5 minutes on high heat in a pot with 100 ml of water, the juice of ½ a lemon, 20 g of butter and a dash of salt.
- At the same time, in another pot, make a blond roux sauce using 40 g of butter and 50 g of flour.
- Add the mushrooms and their cooking juice, along with 300 ml of water. Salt and pepper to taste, then cover the pot and cook for 30 minutes on low heat.
- Add the dried morels after rehydrating them by soaking for 2 hours in milk. Continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Immediately fill the terrines up to 2 cm from the rim.
- Close the terrines and immediately sterilise for 1 hour at 100°C.